Oh Happy Day! It's the weekend. The Indianapolis Colts are still in the playoffs. My babies are home. And, I got to color and play today – that's always a happy day!
I made this card for the Embellish Magazine challenge. Such classy colors aren't usually my style. I'm a jeans and sneakers kind of girl. Once again, I kind of loosely interpreted the challenge – goin' against the man, man . . . pushing the edge . . . that's me. But check out these images to kick off the challenge, aren't they stunning?
You still have time to join me in this challenge. The deadline is Thursday, January 28. Just click here to check out the digital patterned paper for the challenge, beautiful projects by the design team and the cool prize package.
I used one of the adorable images from Mo's Digital Pencil. You won't find this image on her web site, though, because it was a gift to Mo's Paper Craft Planet group when we reached 500 members. Come join us, and you can download the image here.
- Embellishments: Vintage buttons from my Mom's button jar
- Fibers: Stampin' Up! 1-1/4" Striped Grossgrain in Old Olive, linen thread
- Ink – Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper – Stampin' Up! cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, and Kraft
- Stamps: Mo's Digital Image (link above) and Stampin' Up!'s Everday Flexible Phrases
- Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up! Medium Jewelry Tag punch
Go Colts and have a Very Happy Day!