I always run my cards by my family – I have them well trained to oh and ah appropriately. When my daughter looked at it she said: "Wow, there's a lot going on – this isn't a card, it's a whole outfit!" Yeah, I might have gotten a little carried away.
When I saw Dawn's fun sketch for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this week, I immediately thought of a pieced quilt block. It's been so long since I've put together a quilt top, well, it took me an hour or more just to do the math and remind myself how to put it all together. (I even elicited the help of my math-genius husband and pulled out some sewing books.) Where are my quilting friends when I need them?! Any of you quilters out there – please don't look too closely because there are a lot of misplaced stitches. Here's Dawn's fun sketch that I kind of twisted and turned.
I used these Copic Markers and a white and black Prismacolor pencil.
- Embellishments – Generic corsage pin, Stampin' Up! Button Bouquet
- Fibers – Generic string and fabric strips
- Ink – Copic Markers (see above).
- Paper – Neenah, Stampin' Up! Soft Suede and Robin Hood Red (retired) Cardstock.
- Stamps – Mo's Digital Pencil You're Kinda Cute
- Tools – Nestabilities Classic Scallop Rectangle Large and Class Rectangle Large, Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
- Miscellaneous – Fabric scraps
Hugs to all my sew wonderful blog readers. Thanks for sticking with me and being my cushion!