I have found men who didn't know how to kiss.
I've always found time to teach them.
~ by Mae West
I kissed my share of frogs before I found my Prince Tom. Well, okay, maybe not my full share. According to Dr. Joyce Brothers, the average American female will kiss 79 men before she marries. Yikes, some of you better get busy – you gotta make up for me.
Here, maybe Louis can give you some good inspiration.
Speaking of inspiration. check out this inspiration picture for this month's Paper Garden Projects Fourth (fifth?) Friday challenge. Makes you want to pick up some knitting needles.
To jump-start my design, I found this now-expired sketch over at Sketch Girl (SG15).
Here are the Copic markers I used and the rest of the recipe.
- Embellishments – Buttons and Ribbon from the Hearts Bloom Paper Kit (on sale at 20% off), American Craft Felt Flower
- Ink – Copic Markers (see above), Memento Tuxedo ink pad
- Paper – Neenah, Basic Grey Kioshi Paper Pad (so yummy!), Prism cardstock
- Stamp: Eat Cake Graphics Princess for a Day
- Tools: Nestabilities, Fiskars Wavy Paper Crimper Tool
- Misc.: Crystal Lacquer
I can't wait to see what you all make at the Paper Garden Projects challenge. I'll be following you.