Let them eat cake.
~ Marie Antoinette (French Queen Consort of France, wife of Louis XVI. 1755–1793)
Are you as amazed as I am at how fast May has come and gone? It's already time for the Paper Garden Projects Fourth Friday Fun Challenge. This month we're celebrating our frilly, feminine sides. So, you know me, I sometimes like to go a little overboard, and this Kraftin' Kimmie stamp really calls for unabandoned girliness (even a little crystal jewelry and eye makeup).
I hope you'll play along with our girls-only fun. Just pop over to the Paper Garden Projects blog and add the link for your project by midnight Friday, June 4. One entry will win the Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Clara and the Bird.
The makers of this stamp I used, Kraftin' Kimmie, are running a challenge to add little charm to our projects, "How Charming,' so I added a charm to a Making Memories vintage trinket pin. I used the Get Sketchy Card Challenge #39 sketch for my map.
Here are the Copic markers I used and the rest of the recipe.
- Embellishments – Prima Flowers, Crystal Stickers, Making Memories Trinket Pins, Charm Me Heart Charm
- Fibers: Stampin' Up! Satin Ribbon (Chocolate Chip), Tulle, Lace colored with Copic Marker Y08
- Ink – Memento Rich Cocoa; Copics (currently 25% off at Paper Garden Projects), Stampin' Up! Summer Sun
- Paper – Basic Grey (Urban Couture); Neenah, Prism
- Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Marie Antoinette, EK Success Border Punch
I hope you get a chance to play along will our girly fun. I'll be following you.