From the dog's point of view, his master is an elongated and abnormally cunning dog.
~Mabel Louise Robinson
Our Mailey Dog has only one trick – Sit! Of course, we taught her to Sit! by giving her treats when she followed the command. Now, command or not, any time she wants something, she Sits! First thing in the morning while we're trying to crawl out of bed, there she is, Sitting right in our path. And she'll just keep on Sitting in our path until we give her a breakfast, scratch her ears, let her outside . . . So, one day this past summer, a darling puppy wandered into our back yard. We carried the puppy into the house while we called the owner. Mailey Sat! Oh, she wanted to play with that puppy so bad So, she Sat! until we finally let the puppy down for her to see. Pillow Pup has lots of tricks, but beautiful, regal Mailey is just the master of Sit. Good dog!
Today's project comes to you courtesy of Paper Garden Projects who sent me this adorable Eat Cake Graphics stamp and luscious Cosmo Cricket paper. I used the sketch from this week's Card Patterns sketch, #87.
Here's the rest of the recipe and the Copic markers I used.
- Fibers: Antique seam binding (really, bought it at an antique store), Stampin' Up! Linen Thread
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (see below).
- Paper – Neenah, Prism Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
- Stamp: Eat Cake Graphics Best Friends Cling Stamp Set
- Tools: Nestabilities,
- Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Corduroy Buttons