Well, you can rock it you can roll it
You can slop and you can stroll it at the hop.
~ Danny and the Juniors, 1957, “At the Hop”
“Ah, let’s go to the Hop!” Welcome to all of you following the Operation Write Home (OWH) Bunny Hop. If you’ve started at the beginning, you’ve heard this now 131 times, but it’s worth repeating: OWM wants to remind you that the deadlines are coming up for sending Easter (March 18th) and Mother’s Day (March 31st) cards to our troops.
In honor of our troops, their families, and the good work that OWH does, I have some blog candy for you. Just leave me a comment telling me that you visited the OWH web site and what you liked most about the site. Was it the stories from the troops, the challenges, or the free digital stamps? Wednesday I’ll pick two of you to receive a Tissue Coozie I made to go with this card. Aren’t they cute?
- Pattern Paper – October Afternoon, Sassafras
- Cardstock– Kraft, Bazzill, Neenah
- Stamps – Eat Cake Graphics 1089-J Mr. MacIntire’s Bunny Suit
- Color Mediums – Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stampin’ Up! Pastels, ColorBox chalk ink (Yellow Ochre), Copic markers (see below)
- Embellishments – Cosmo Cricket Buttons
- Fibers – rickrack, DMC Floss, sheer dotted swiss ribbon, Stampin’ Up! grosgrain, Benzie Bazaar felt
- Tools – My Favorite Things Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart grass punch
- Challenges – Jeanie Witmer’s fun That’s Krafty Thursday #48, Copic Creations Challenge #45, and The Spotted Canary Green Challenge
Thanks to the sweet ladies at Tomorrow’s Quilt in Waco, who didn’t laugh at me when I told them I was looking for fabric to match a paper project. They even took time to help me match the colors – hugs to you sewing sweeties. You can find the very easy instructions to make these cuties at Stitch Craft.
Now you’re all set to hop to the next blog in the OWH Bunny Hop. Have fun at
where rumor has it, Carol’s got a beautiful, retired Stampin’ Up! set to share with a lucky hopper.
And, if you’re new to Catered Crop, be sure to come visit on Sunday when we announce the new Catered Crop Follow the Recipe Challenge. See you there!