You guys are just rockin' my world with this fabulous buffet of gourmet dishes in our Follow-the-Recipe #9 (FTR9). It's so much fun to see how you take the ingredients from Nana's recipe and add our own spices to make such lovely original dishes. You guys are on Fire!
There's no judges' table and no elimination in our Quickfire – just delicious, culinary delights from our Top Chef Designers. Aren't they amazing?! Catered Crop is so lucky to have these amazing chefs serve us up their dishes. They've choosen from Nana's ingredients and added some of their own spices. Here's our inspiration from Nana and the recipe we're following for FTR9.
Here's how we party at Catered Crop.
- You can choose anything you like from Nana's recipe to whip up your own creation, be our next inspiration, or win a $30 gift certificate from DeNami Design.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Nana's FTR9 recipe has so much to choose from:
- Pattern Paper – stripes, plaids and polka dots
- Colors – kraft, red, green, blue, and yellow
- Stamps – alphabets and stars
- Color Mediums – stamping ink
- Embellishments – bling, buttons, ribbon
- Tools – sewing machine, distressing tools
- Techniques – sewing, distressing, try threading your buttons with ribbons, ruffled paper/ribbon
- Theme – Boys! and Alligators?!
- Shapes – stars, circles, scallops, and swirls
Ah . . . delicious! Here's what our Top Chefs cooked up with Nana's recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details.
Rachel Hope, Hope Stamps Eternal
Don't you love those colors?! Rachel had fun with Nana's ruffled paper technique.
Can you spot some of Nana's other ingredients?
I spy kraft paper and buttons threaded with baker's twine.
Peggy Marsh, The Wired Angel
Oh my. Isn't Peggy's sky and grass just amazing?! Such an artist.
Peggy used Nana's Boy theme, those fun primary colors,
and some cute stamps from our sponsor, DeNami Design.
Corinna McGregor, Stamping with a Java Junkie
Corinna reminded us that even little boys need a trinket box.
Corinna used Nana's boy theme, stars, stripes, circles, and primary colors.
Tomorrow she's going to show us what's inside. I can't wait!
Jeanie Witmer, The Spotted Chick
Wha ha ha, hilarious! And so crazy true.
Jeanie used Nana's stripes, scallop borders, sewing, and kraft paper.
Linda McClain, that's me
I used one of my favorite DeNami Design stamps and
Nana's boy theme, primary colors, sewing, and kraft paper.
Now it's your turn, Chefs. Remember, someone will be randomly chosen to win a $30 gift certificate to DeNami Design and the winning design will be our next featured sample. You have until Thursday, April 14, 8:00 PM CST. Just add your link below and enter as often as you like. We'll be enjoying all your culinary delights!