Here I go with the timid little woodland creature bit again.
It's shameful, but…ehhh, it's a living.
~ Bugs Bunny
Oh my goodness gracious gravy, there were so many wonderful entries for our last party. Congratulations to Cheryl Gorka of She Stamps. Her wascally wabbit card is our inspiration for the Follow-the-Recipe linking party #10 (FTR10).
Thanks to Cheryl, we get to break out the butterflies, flowers, pinwheels, rabbits, and all the lovely accoutrements of Spring.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Cheryl's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR10 recipe:
- Pattern Paper – stripes, miniprints
- Colors – pastels
- Stamps – go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers
- Color Mediums – Copic markers, paint, white pens
- Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads
- Tools – sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts
- Techniques – sewing, distressing
- Theme – Spring
Bugaboo Stamps' sugar and spice is such a perfect match for our recipe parties. Jodie says she likes drawing the sweet, "cutesy kids' graphics" but her latest passion is her salty, "cranky old boots" likes Stella, Margaret and the Gals who came after them. You'll find some adorable images and great giggles at Bugaboo Stamps Blog and the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. If some of her images look familiar that's because our own Jeanie Witmer is on the Bugaboo Design Team. One randomly picked winner will get to select Seven Free Digital Stamps.