Oh, bunnies are breeding all over Catered Crop thanks to Cheryl Gorka's inspiration for our Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe #10 party. Have you joined the party, yet? Of course, bunnies are optional. It's a BYOS party – Bring Your Own Spice – and I'm loving all your spicy and sweet dishes. If you haven't joined us, it's not too late. Maybe our Top Chef Designers can whet your appetite.
There's no judges' table and no elimination in our Quickfire – just delicious, culinary delights from our Top Chef Designers. Aren't they amazing?! And, we have a guest Chef for this Quickfire, Cheryl Gorka! They've all chosen from Cheryl's ingredients and added some of their own spices. Here's our inspiration from Cheryl and the recipe we're following for FTR10.
Here's how we party at Catered Crop.
- You can choose anything you like from Cheryl's recipe to whip up your own creation, be our next inspiration and guest Chef, or win Seven Free Digital Stamps from
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Cheryl's recipe has so many fun things to choose from – choose one favorite ingredient or challenge yourself to use any many as you can. It's all up to you. But be sure to add some of your own sweet and savory ingredients to create something uniquely yours.
- Pattern Paper – stripes, miniprints
- Colors – pastels
- Stamps – go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers
- Color Mediums – Copic markers, paint, white pens
- Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads
- Tools – sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts
- Techniques – sewing, distressing
- Theme – Spring
Here's what our Top Chefs cooked up with Cheryl's recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details.
Guest Chef Cheryl Gorka, She Stamps
Cheryl followed her FTR10 recipe by using stripes and miniprints, a digital stamp,
a bunny, Copic markers, paint, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets,
brads, sewing, her Crop-a-dile, die cuts, and a Spring theme.
(I think she gets the prize for using the most ingredients from the recipe.)
Libby Hickson, Libby's Little Addiction
Ah, so pretty. Libby says she was inspired with Cheryl's stripes, mini-prints,
pastel colors, Copic markers, twine, buttons and Spring theme.
Peggy Marsh, The Wired Angel
Baseball Season! Peggy definitely rocked the Spring season and also used
Cheryl's stripes, buttons, sewing, and I love that twine/hemp thread in her buttons.
Corinna McGregor, Stamping with a Java Junkie
Hee hee . . . an old bunny like me can relate!
Corinna used Cheryl's miniprints, pastel colors, Copic markers, buttons, sewing,
die cuts, her Spring theme, and this hilarious digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.
Jeanie Witmer, The Spotted Chick
It's raining bunnies! Jeanie used Cheryl's miniprints, pastels, bunnies, Copic markers,
brads, sewing, Spring image, and this adorable Bugaboo digital stamp, Bunny Blocks.
Linda McClain (That's Me!)
I used Cheryl's pastel colors, Copic markers, a white pen, brads,
my sewing machine, die cuts, her Spring theme, and this hilarious digital stamp from Bugagoo.
Linda McClain (Me Again!)
I got carrot'ed away. I used Cheryl's burlap, bunnies, and Copic markers
to make mini candy dishes for my boys' Easter.
Now it's your turn, Chefs. Remember, someone will be randomly chosen to win Seven Free Digital Stamps from Bugaboo Stamps and the winning design will be our next featured sample and guest Chef. You have until Thursday, April 28, 8:00 PM CST. Just add your link below and enter as often as you like. We'll be enjoying all your culinary delights!