I’ll give you a daisy a day, dear
I’ll give you a daisy a day
I’ll love you until the rivers run still
And the four winds we know blow away
~ Lyrics by Jud Strunk
Congratulations to Moriah MacDonald (Fuzzy Slippers). With her inspiration we're pushing daisies for our Follow-the-Recipe linking party #11 (FTR11).
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Moriah's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two on their projects.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR11 recipe:
- Pattern Paper – stripes, flourishes, leaves, polka-dots
- Colors – yellow, green, white, and kraft
- Stamps and Stickers – flowers/daisies, bicycles, leaves
- Color Mediums – Brown ink, Tombow and Copic markers
- Embellishments – ribbon, stickers, glitter/Stickles
- Tools – die cuts, Bind-It-All
- Techniques – Make a matching stationery set, embellished notebook and/or matching envelopes
- Theme – "Just a Note" or all occasion cards
I'm freakishly exited to tell you about the sponsor for our FTR11 party because it's none other than our own Top Chef Corinna McGregor and her ingenious Ribbon Carousel©. One lucky player in our linking party will get a $25 gift certificate for Corinna's Ribbon Carousel© shop. Corinna has some really exciting things up her sleeves, so stay tuned here and at Corinna's place, Stamping with a Java Junkie.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop Linking Party. You have until Thursday, May 12, 8:00 PM CST. Hop back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs and our Guest Chef Moriah will have their culinary delights to show you using Moriah's recipe.