I'll be your candle on the water '
Till ev'ry wave is warm and bright.
My soul is there beside you. Let this candle guide you.
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light.
~ Songwriters: Joel Hirschhorn & Al Kasha
Congratulations to the very talented Grace Nywening from Ink-ing of You. With her inspiration we're celebrating the people who are our shining lights, our lighthouses.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Grace's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two on their projects.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR12 recipe:
- Colors – brown, blue, red
- Stamps and Stickers – nautical, light house, sentiment
- Color Mediums – stamp ink, Copic markers
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, charm
- Tools – die cuts, air brush system
- Techniques – make a scene or use a creative fold. Grace has wonderful instructions on how to make this "Center Step Card" here.
- Theme – masculine, Father's Day
I'm so honored to have Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Becky Roberts, as our sponsor for this challenge. I've been a huge fan of hers for years. Besides being a super sweet lady, and an incredibly successful, full-time Stampin' Up! demonstrator, she's also an amazing paper craft sculpter. I think she can build just about anything out of paper. You guys are going to flip when you see her templates and tutorials. Her instructions are so detailed and easy to follow. One lucky player in our linking party will get to choose from any of her tutorials, including her twelve days of Christmas tutorials. Becky always has something fun happening at her blog, so be sure to visit her at Inking Idaho.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop Linking Party. You have until Thursday, May 26, 8:00 PM CST. Hop back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs and our Guest Chef Grace will have their culinary delights to show you using Grace's recipe.