Never a ship sails out of the bay
But carries my heart as a stowaway.
~ Roselle Mercier Montgomery, The Stowaway
Shiver me Timbers and Congratulations to the very talented Jessica from Paper Therapy. We're enjoying the beautiful bounty of her anchors away card, the inspiration for our next Catered Crop, Follow-the-Recipe Linking Party, FTR13.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Jessica's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Keep the party going by clicking on some of the other entries and leaving a comment or two on their projects.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR13 recipe:
- Colors – red, white, blue, and yellow
- Stamps and Stickers – happy birthday, sailboats
- Color Mediums – stamp ink
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, buttons, pearls
- Tools – punches, border punches, distress tools, sewing machine, die cuts
- Techniques – make a square card, paper piecing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – summer, water, happy birthday
I am beyond excited to tell you that Inky Antics Rubber Stamps is sponsoring our FTR13 challenge. If you're a trend watcher you may have heard of their HoneyPop Collection – an amazing collection of honeycomb paper and coordinating stamps and the big craze at the last Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) convention. With a baker's dozen of illustrators, there's a wide collection of beautiful and whimsical stamps to choose from as well as all the necessities to make a beautiful project. One lucky random winner will get to spend $25 on Inky Antics wood mounted or clear stamps. Aye . . . a pirate's treasure!