Red sails in the sunset, way out on the sea
Oh, carry my loved one home safely to me.
~ Nat King Cole
Shiver me timbers and batten down the hatches! In spite of the storms across the nation, we're still enjoying smooth sailing with Jessica's beautiful sailboat card. Have you joined the party, yet? It's a BYOS party – Bring Your Own (Old) Spice. If you haven't joined us, it's not too late. Maybe our Top Chef Designers can whet your appetite. They've all chosen from Jessica's ingredients and added some of their own spices. Here's our inspiration from Jessica and the recipe we're following for FTR13.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Jessica's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR13 recipe:
- Colors – red, white, blue, and yellow
- Stamps and Stickers – happy birthday, sailboats
- Color Mediums – stamp ink
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, buttons, pearls
- Tools – punches, border punches, distress tools, sewing machine, die cuts
- Techniques – make a square card, paper piecing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – summer, water, happy birthday
Here's what our Top Chefs and Guest Chef Jessica have cooked up with Jessica's recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details, including how they used Jessica's recipe to make their project. Look for some new faces among our Top Chefs. We are incredibly honored to welcome Dorcas and Renee.
Guest Chef, Jessica Santiago
Now it's your turn, Chefs. Remember, someone will be randomly chosen to win a $25 Gift Certificate for stamps (wood mounted or clear) from Inky Antics. With a baker's dozen of illustrators, there's a wide collection of beautiful and whimsical stamps to choose from as well as all the necessities to make a beautiful project. The winning design will be our next featured sample and guest Chef.
You have until Thursday, June 9, 8:00 PM CST to join our party. Just add your link below and enter as often as you like. We'll be enjoying all your culinary delights! Be sure to check back on Saturday (June 11) to see if you won the drawing for Inky Antics stamps.