A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.
~ Bernard Meltzer
Congratulations to Hannah Clark. She won the Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe Party #13 with her beautiful bird's nest card. And thanks to her, I get to make some bad egg puns and we all will be getting cracking with her inspiration for our next Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe Linking Party, FTR14.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Hannah's recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR14 recipe:
- Colors – blue, brown, kraft and green
- Stamps and Stickers – nature, birds and birdy things
- Color Mediums – Copic, craft aint
- Embellishments – pearls, beads, stick pins, crocheted/lace ribbon, recycled cardboard (fun!)
- Tools – paper piercer, sewing machine, distress tools, die cuts, digital stamps
- Techniques – paper piercing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – nature, birds, shabby chic
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog and will be the inspiration for the next challenge. At Catered Crop there are always two ways to win – no egg-aggeration You could also be the randomly chosen winner of a prize package. We have an egg-stra special treat this time: it's a mystery grab bag of goodies. Hee, Hee – I'm not yolk-ing! We'll reveal more as the party goes along. But for starters, how about a Nestabilities die cut (Classic Scalloped Rectangles, Large). Stay tuned as we crack open more details about the prize package.