This recipe is certainly silly. It says to separate the eggs, but it doesn’t say how far to separate them.
~ Gracie Allen
Hee Hee, I'm about as good a cook as Gracie Allen. Thankfully I don't have to be a good cook to follow Hannah Clark's recipe. Have you joined the party, yet? It's a BYOS party – Bring Your Own Spice. We have some amazing entries already, but, if you haven't joined us, it's not too late. Maybe our Top Chef Designers can whet your appetite. They've all chosen from Hannah's ingredients and added some of their own spices to make a project uniquely their own. Here's our inspiration from Hannah and the recipe we're following for FTR14.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Hannah's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR14 recipe:
- Colors – blue, brown, kraft, and green
- Stamps and Stickers – nature, birds and birdy things
- Color Mediums – Copic, craft aint
- Embellishments – pearls, beads, stick pins, crocheted/lace ribbon, recycled cardboard (fun!)
- Tools – paper piercer, sewing machine, distress tools, die cuts, digital stamps
- Techniques – paper piercing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – nature, birds, shabby chic
Our Top Chefs and Guest Chef Hannah have really outdone themselves – their creations are egg-straordinary!. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details, including how they used Hannah's recipe to make their project.
Guest Chef Hannah Clark
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog and will be the inspiration for the next challenge. At Catered Crop there are always two ways to win – no egg-aggeration. You could also be the randomly chosen winner of a prize package. We have an egg-stra special treat this time: it's a mystery grab bag of goodies sponsored by Top Chef Peggy Marsh and me. Hee, Hee – I'm not yolk-ing! For starters, how about a Nestabilities die cut (Classic Scalloped Rectangles, Large).
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, June 23, 8:00 PM EST.