Nature alone is antique and the oldest art a mushroom.
~ Thomas Carlyle
Congratulations to Crystal from Scrap Candy Designs. She won the Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe Party #14 with her fun fungi card. Thanks to her, we get to bring out fun, bright, summer colors and play with 'shrooms! Now that's a magical ingredient.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Crystal's recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR15 recipe:
- Colors – red, orange, yellow, green (bring out those fun, bright summer colors)
- Stamps and Stickers – shrooms! (fungi, garden or just anything that grows in the ground)
- Patterns – hearts, polka dots
- Color Mediums – Prisma pencils
- Embellishments – buttons, bakers' twine
- Tools – digital stamps, dimensional adhesives
- Theme – love and friendship
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog and will be the inspiration for the next challenge. At Catered Crop there are always two ways to win. You could also be the randomly chosen winner of a prize package. We have an extra delicious treat this time: CUPCAKES! It's a crazy fun package of K.I. Memories Cupcake Puffies embellishments, a cupcake-shaped note pad, and there's also a bookmark: "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" (definitely my motto).
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, July 7, 8:00 PM EST. Swing back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs will dish up up their culinary delights to show you using Crystal's recipe. It should be magical!