It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men.
~ Mae West
Hee Hee, Mae West knew how to find a fungi! Get it? Fun Guy?! (Yeah, it took me a while, too.) But I love, love Crystal's inspiration for our Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe party #15 (FTR15). Have you joined the party, yet? It's a BYOS party – Bring Your Own Spice. We have some amazing entries already, but, if you haven't joined us, it's not too late. Maybe our Top Chef Designers can whet your appetite. They've all chosen from Crystal's ingredients and added some of their own spices to make a project uniquely their own. Here's our inspiration from Crystal and the recipe we're following for FTR15.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Crystal's recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR15 recipe:
- Colors – red, orange, yellow, green (bring out those fun, bright summer colors)
- Stamps and Stickers – shrooms! (fungi, garden or just anything that grows in the ground)
- Patterns – hearts, polka dots
- Color Mediums – Prisma pencils
- Embellishments – buttons, bakers' twine
- Tools – digital stamps, dimensional adhesives
- Theme – love and friendship
Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details, including how they used Crystal's recipe to make their project.
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog and will be the inspiration for the next challenge. At Catered Crop there are always two ways to win. You could also be the randomly chosen winner of a prize package. We have an extra delicious treat this time: CUPCAKES! It's a crazy fun package of K.I. Memories Cupcake Puffies embellishments, a cupcake-shaped note pad, and there's also a bookmark: "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" (definitely my motto).