There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
~ Author Unknown
It's here, it's here!! My Favorite Things (MFT) July Hop and Shop. The hop starts at the MFT blog, so if you just happened upon my post, you should probably turn your ship around and head back there to start at the home port – the beginning. If you made it this far, congratulations! You've circled the globe and come to your final destination.
All the new stamp sets and dies that have been shown over the past five days are available NOW in the MFT Boutique.
All me mates (or Team Linda as my family likes to call it) have really rallied behind me, and this project is a perfect example. I wanted to make a treasure chest to go with Clair Keay's adorable image. Mr. Catered Crop found this unfinished wood treasure chest at the hobby store, Son Catered Crop bought the gold nuggets to put inside, and Daughter Catered Crop painted and distressed it for me. She made it look just like it was pulled out of the sea barnacles and all. (Yes, it takes a village to keep me afloat.)
- Stamps – MFT Claire Keay Ahoy Matey
- Paper – Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter, Kraft, tea-stained tag
- Color Mediums – Memento ink and Copics (E11, E000, E0000, and E30, for skin tones).
- Fibers – Hemp twine
- Embellishments – Jenni Bowlin button, EK Success T-Pin,
- Tools – MFT Die-namics: Banner Day, Open Scallop Doily, Simply Scallops
- Miscellaneous – Cork sheet
- Sketch – Just Us Girls JUGS91