Qu'ils mangent de la.
~ (Let them eat cake.) attributed to Marie Antoinette
Congratulations to Christine from Crafting Christine. She won the Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe Party #15 with her decadent cake card. Thanks to her, we get to have our cake!
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Chrstine's recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR16 recipe:
- Colors – red, white, green, and brown
- Stamps and Stickers – cake, flowers, mice, strawberries
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham
- Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics)
- Embellishments – banners
- Tools – border bunches
- Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing
- Theme – birthday
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire.
At Catered Crop there are always two ways to win. You could also be the randomly chosen winner of a prize package from Mark Jetton, the owner and designer of Deadbeat Designs. Deadbeat Designs, a little stamp company in Central Texas, has been making stamps for 10 years. They're sold at lucky stores all across the country and online at DeadbeatDesigns.com. While Mark specializes in Texas imagery, he has a variety of other themes and is adding more all the time! We have an extra special Texas-size prize for our FTR16. One lucky player will win a $25 gift certificate to Deadbeat Designs. Yee Haw!
Players – be sure to become a subscriber to Catered Crop or visit back frequently, because we do not notify the winners of the random drawing. You have until the end of the next challenge to claim your prize package.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, July 21, 8:00 PM EST. Swing back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs will dish up up their culinary delights using Christine's recipe. It should be delicious!