Cowboy take me away.
Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue.
~ Dixie Chicks, 1999
Every blue moon a cowgirl gets a wild hair. It will be so fun to give this to a sister in crime with a gift card to spend on whatever makes her wild hair blow.
I sure hope you'll join us at the Ribbon Carousel for our next challenge! The talented Laurel has a fun one this week! We get to be inspired by this picture of a very chic gray and pink shopping bag. Of course, always the rebellious, never playing by the rules, I didn't follow the inspiration exactly. I just wasn't in a gray and pink mood, but I was in a purse making mood.
To play, just join us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog and let the picture be your muse. Remember to include ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace or basically anything that comes on a spool.
- Stamp – Deadbeat Design J-269 Wild Hair Blows
- Paper – Cosmo Cricket Wanted, tea stained paper
- Color Mediums – Memento, Versamark watermark ink and Stampin' up! Clear Embossing Powder
- Fibers – Grosgrain ribbon
- Tools – Nestabilities, EK Success corner rounder punch,
- Embellishments – Karen Foster brads, BasicGrey magnetic snaps, Stampin' Up! eyelets
This clutch will join the ensemble of purses I made last May (details here).
Hope you enjoyed a little bit of Texas fun – Yee Haw! Ya'll come back now.