Sulley: Hey… may the best monster win.
Randall: I plan to.
~ Monsters, Inc (from Pixar, 2001)
Oh my goodness gracious, we've got so many wonderful entries already for the Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe party #17. Our recipe includes just about everything but the kitchen sink – although you're welcome to include that, too. We combined Allison's and Lynne's two winning entries because, well, like Lays Potato Chips, we couldn't choose just one.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Allison's and Lynne's recipes to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR17 recipe. With the combined ingredients, it's almost an anything goes challenge, so have fun!
- Colors – red, white, green, blue, gray, kraft
- Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists or science subjects
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, scallops
- Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
- Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
- Tools – corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
- Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
- Theme – birthday, just hello/because
Here's what our fabulous chefs, our guest chefs Lynne and Allison, and our special celebrity chef, Laura, owner of Lil' Inkder Designs, dished up with the recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details.
Using Lil' Inker Designs Sentiment Flags
Guest Chef, Allison Cope
Guest Chef Laura in NI
Celebrity Chef Laura Pryor
using Lil' Inker Designs Pinwheel die
I am so crazy honored to have Laura Pryor with us and to have Lil' Inker Designs sponsoring our party this week. As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire. And one very lucky randomly selected player will win their choice of die and stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs! Go see what their fabulous design team is up to, find adorable creations at Laura's Lil' Inker Designs, and also check out the great tutorial she created for the Pinwheel die!
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, August 4, 8:00 PM EST. I can't wait to see what you stir up.