When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween.
I know, I know, I'm a little early. It's no where near Halloween. It's just that it's my all time favorite holiday.
I love the way the moon laughs at Halloween.
Of course, for a Halloween card, you have to have a pocket inside for a treat.
Yeah, even though it's 105 degrees outside, I'm celebrating Halloween inside the Crop Crib.
I'm crazy nuts about Claire Keay's illustrations. I usually find her illustrations as clear stamp at My Favorite Things. If I need an immediate fix, Claire just opened up a new store of her digital stamps and a challenge site at Jellypark Challenges. I'm such a fan, I've been itching to play along with her challenges, so I grabbed a favorite stamp for my favorite holiday.
If you'd like to see more of my Claire Keay cards, just click here.
Have you ever seen anything like that gorgeous net ribbon behind the two panels?! My dear friend and one of our Top Chefs, Corinna McGregor sent that to me as a sample from her store, Ribbon Carousel. Oh, it's yummy.
Here's the rest of the recipe.
- Pattern Paper – Some old Daisy D's paper from my stash (Gypsy Halloween)
- Cardstock– Stampin' Up!, Kraft and Neenah
- Stamps – Claire Keay Little Witch.
- Color Mediums – Copics, Stampin' Up! Stampin' Pastels
- Embellishments – May Arts Net Ribbon, Ranger Stickles (around the panel with the little witch and over the witch's costume), lace
- Tools – My Favorite Things File Tab Die-namics, Nestabilities, Sizzix Embossing Folder
- Challenges – My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club 34 (MFTWSC34, I'm a little late), Jellypark Challenges Gettin' Punchy