I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.
~ Bette Davis (1908 to 1989)
Yes, number seven is a very lucky number. Congratulations to lucky number seven, Karen C. Be sure to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize from Stampee Crafts.
Everyone else is lucky, too, because you get to see my five favorite Bette Davis quotes. There are a lot of wonderful words of wisdom from her. Enjoy!
5. It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you're not. It's a sign of your worth sometimes, if you're hated by the right people.
4. To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life. The money is the gravy.
3. That's me: an old kazoo with some sparklers.
2. Oh, don't let's ask for the moon. We've already got the stars.
And my favorite all time Bette Davis quote . . .
1. I'de luv to kiss ya but I just washed my hair.