Flowers . . . are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities of the world.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844
Oh my goodness gracious gravy! The entries for the Catered Crop Follow the Recipe #19 were just amazing and stunning and all things good! You all just blew us away and, as usual, choosing only one winner was crazy hard. Thank you to everyone who voted and helped us narrow down the choices so we could pick a winner. Congratulations to E.T. of VIBGYOR Krafts all the way Pakistan. Her entries were stunning and had a plethora of ingredients for us to choose from for our next party, FTR20.
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy as pie. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in either of E.T.'s projects. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR20 recipe.
- Colors – Soft pastels
- Stamps and Stickers – Butterflies, flowers, sentiment
- Color Mediums – crayolas, stamping ink,
- Embellishments – ribbon, glitter, lace, rosettes, tag, rhinestones/gems, pearls, ribbon
- Techniques – use your own handwriting, embossing, stitching, make a bookmarker
- Tools –Die cuts, digital stamps
- Themes –Shabby Chic
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire.
And . . . one lucky, randomly picked player will win a fabulous prize from Heartfelt Creations! I found Heartfelt Creations at a stamping convention a last Winter and, let me tell you, I had to elbow my way through their booth because they were so incredibly popular. And for good reason! They have an amazing, amazing collection of rubber stamps, many of which coordinate with Spellbinder Nestabilities and Shapabilities. They also carry accessories I've never seen anywhere else to put unique and beautiful finishing touches on your projects, like gorgeous Gala Glitz and Elements. Yes, One incredibly lucky player will win a $30.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE AT HEARTFELT CREATIONS!
Please remember that you must claim your prize by the end of the next challenge. And don't forget to come back and vote. We need your help with the tie-breakers. We'll use your votes to help (influence and sway) the Design Team when they choose a winner for the next Party. So, for 24 hours after the challenge ends, the voting buttons will open up.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, September 15, 8:00 PM EST. Swing back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs and Guest Chef will dish up their culinary delights using ET's recipe.