Tell them dear, that if eyes were made for seeing,
Then beauty is its own excuse for being.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We have an extra, special Quickfire for you all today, compliments of our Top Chef designers, Guest Designer E.T., and . . . drum roll please . . . members of the Heartfelt Creations design team. I am thrilled beyond words to be able to share web waves with these amazing designers. So many beautiful creations in one blog post . . . it's like free admission into an art gallery.
We're all being inspired by E.T.'s soft, shabby chic creations, and we're following her recipe.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in E.T.'s recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Your FTR20 recipe has so many yummy, luscious ingredients.
- Colors – Soft pastels
- Stamps and Stickers – Butterflies, flowers, sentiment
- Color Mediums – crayolas, stamping ink,
- Embellishments – ribbon, glitter, lace, rosettes, tag, rhinestones/gems, pearls, ribbon
- Techniques – use your own handwriting, embossing, stitching, make a bookmarker
- Tools –Die cuts, digital stamps
- Themes –Shabby Chic
We are so crazy lucky to be sponsored by Heartfelt Creations. They have an amazing, amazing collection of rubber stamps, many of which coordinate with Spellbinder Nestabilities and Shapabilities. They also carry accessories I've never seen anywhere else to put unique and beautiful finishing touches on your projects, like gorgeous Gala Glitz and Elements. Yes, One incredibly lucky player will win a $30.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE AT HEARTFELT CREATIONS!
Here's what our fabulous Top Chefs, Guest Chef and Celebrity Chefs from Heartfelt Creations have dished up with the recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details.
Top Chef Dorcas Designs
Guest Chef E.T.
Celebrity Chef Heidi Erickson
Celebrity Chef Lisa Gregory
Celebrity Chef Jan Holland Hennings
Celebrity Chef Olga Jewel
Celebrity Chef Kristina King
Top Chef Peggy Marsh
Top Chef Linda McClain
Please remember that winners of the random drawing must claim their prize by the end of the next challenge.
Don't forget to come back and VOTE. We need your help with the tie-breakers. We'll use your votes to help (influence and sway) the Design Team when they choose a winner for the next Party. So, for 24 hours after the challenge ends, the voting buttons will open up.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, September 15, 8:00 PM EST to join the party. I can't wait to see what you all whip up!