Woo hoo, witchy woman. See how high she flies.
Woo hoo, witchy woman. She got the moon in her eyes.
~ Witchy Woman by the Eagles, 1972
According to my witch-watch, it's quarter-past time for another Halloweenie post. I seem to be under the spell of yet another witch.
This little cutie is called Miss Star Witch. She's a digital stamp from the very talented Tammy Siemers Thompson at A Day for Daisies. I'm so crazy excited that A Day for Daisies is sponsoring our Catered Crop challenge. I absolutely adore her images.
Yeah, I went kind of crazy with the star thing, right? I covered a chipboard star with this gorgeous paper using ModgePodge. After that dried I covered it with Crystal Effects and then sprinkled Diamond Dust glitter onto it. Lesson learned – if you put too much Crystal Effects on your star, your glitter will clump up and lose its sparkle. So, if you try something like this, just a little dab of Crystal Effects will do ya.
I'm following Sarah's recipe for her beautiful card in our Catered Crop FTR21 party this week. I picked up her crackle medium (on the moon), ribbon, lace, mini-tag, studs (pearls), and thread. Here's the rest of my recipe.
- Paper – My Mind's Eye Stella Rose, Bazzil and Neenah
- Stamps – Miss Star Witch, Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags
- Color Mediums – Memento ink, Copics, Stampin' Up! Pastels
- Fibers – Jillibean Soup Baker's Twine, My Mind's Eye seam binding
- Tools – Stampin' Up! Jewelry Tag Punch
- Embellishments – Stampin' Up! Chipboard Star and Circle (retired)
- Misc. – Diamond Dust glitter, Ranger Distress crackle paint, ModgePodge, Crystal Effects, Distress Stickles, and Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds
Come join us at the party – it's hopping. You could be our next inspiration or the winner of a $12 gift certificate to A Day for Daisies.
See you later, my pretties!