Come sit down beside me honey, let's have a little heart to heart.
Now look at me and tell me darling, how badly do you want this part?
~ King of Hollywood by The Eagles
Before we get into the next party we have a little unfinished business from our last party. Congratulations to . . .
Sarah, you won the random drawing. Contact me at cateredcrop.gmail.com to claim your gift certificate to A Day for Daisies. Have fun shopping!
And, now! Let the party begin! Congratulations to E.T. from VIGBYOR Krafts and thank you, E.T., for giving us such beautiful inspiration. Your hearts melted ours.
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy as pie. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, etc.) in E.T.'s project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinkz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR22 recipe.
- Colors – Warm Fall colors: gold, yellow and green
- Papers – Kraft
- Stamps – hearts, sentiments
- Color Mediums – distress inks
- Embellishments – lace, thread, buttons, gems, beads, glitter
- Techniques – distress, tie a bow
- Tools – Die cuts (hearts and flourishes), rounded corners
- Themes –Vintage, hearts
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire.
And . . . one lucky, randomly picked player will win a $15.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE at Sassy Cheryl digital stamps! Oh darling's! If you've never visited Sassy Cheryl, you're in for such a treat. Her images are fun, whimsical and just happy! If you visit the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog, you might even spy one of our favorites, Top Chef Peggy Marsh.