My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.
~ Frederick Saunders
It's that wonderful time of the week again when our Top Chefs, Guest Chef and Celebrity Chef get to share their creations using our Catered Crop Follow-the-Recipe #22 (FTR22) recipe. Our inspiration and recipe is provided by the very talented E.T. from VIGBYOR Krafts.
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in E.T.'s recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Your FTR22 recipe has so many delectable ingredients.
- Colors – Warm Fall colors: gold, yellow and green
- Papers – Kraft
- Stamps – hearts, sentiments
- Color Mediums – distress inks
- Embellishments – lace, thread, buttons, gems, beads, glitter
- Techniques – distress, tie a bow
- Tools – Die cuts (hearts and flourishes), rounded corners
- Themes –Vintage, hearts
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire.
And . . . one lucky, randomly picked player will win a $15.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE at Sassy Cheryl digital stamps! Oh darling's! If you've never visited Sassy Cheryl, you're in for such a treat. Her images are fun, whimsical and just happy! She's got some super cute new images for Christmas, and be sure to say hey to the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.
Please remember that winners of the random drawing must claim their prize by the end of the next challenge.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, October 13, 8:00 PM EST to join the party. I can't wait to see what you all whip up!