It's the time of the season when the love runs high.
~ Time of the Seasons, The Zombies, 1968
It's Party Time again! But, before we get to that, we have some unfinished business from our last party, FTR23. Congratulations to:
Janette! You won the random drawing. Contact me at email@example.com to claim your amazing prize packet from Copic Markers.
Oh my goodness gracious gravy. All the entries for our last party were just crazy amazing! Something in the air must be bringing out all that amazing talent. Maybe it's the change of the seasons from the hottest, driest summer (at least in Texas) to the crisp Autumn air. Oooo, and I hear some of you here in the United States got Snow this week.
Once again it was hard to narrow down the choices to just one win – so we didn't, sort of. We choose two projects by one person, the very talented Cheryl Gorka whose going to help us enjoy both Fall and Winter.
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy as pumpkin pie. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, etc.) in Cheryl's projects. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinkz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR24 recipe – hold on to your hats because it's a fun one!
- Stamps: girls, banners, farmer, crow
- Colors: pink/burgundy, green; jewel tone fall colors
- Theme: Christmas or Fall
- Inks: Distress Ink, markers
- Papers: stripes and polka dots, kraft
- Tools: sewing machine, die cuts, circle punch
- Embellishments: Fun Flock, seam binding, gemstones, glimmer mists, glitter, jingle bells, lace, buttons, burlap, twine, and cord
It's gonna feel like an early Christmas for some lucky player because our Sponsor for this challenge is, well, only one of the hottest stamp companies on the planet right now . . .
Yes! Lawn Fawn is in the house!
One peak at the Lawn Fawn shop and you'll immediately fall in love. Their clear stamps are cute, whimsical, and even a bit quirky, but one thing they all have in common is the ability to inspire creativity in everyone. Don't forget to check out their Flickr and Facebook pages, follow them on Twitter and read their blog. They love to feature their customers and give away free stuff!
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire. And . . . one incredibly lucky, randomly picked player will win a stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, November 10, 8:00 PM EST. Swing back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs will dish up their culinary delights using Cheryl's recipe.