I know I say this a lot, but it's true. The entries we have so far for the FTR24 challenge are just knocking my socks off. It's not too late to enter (or to enter again). If you need any more inspiration . . . here's what our Catered Crop Top Chefs and Guest Chef have cooked up for you to help you spice things up even more.
Our inspiration and recipe is provided by the very talented and second-time winner, Cheryl Gorka, whose helping us celebrate both Fall and Winter.
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy as pumpkin pie. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, etc.) in Cheryl's projects. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinkz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR24 recipe.
- Stamps: girls, banners, farmer, crow
- Colors: pink/burgundy, green; jewel tone fall colors
- Theme: Christmas or Fall
- Inks: Distress Ink, markers
- Papers: stripes and polka dots, kraft
- Tools: sewing machine, die cuts, circle punch
- Embellishments: Fun Flock, seam binding, gemstones, glimmer mists, glitter, jingle bells, lace, buttons, burlap, twine, and cord
It's gonna feel like an early Christmas for some lucky player because Lawn Fawn is in the house!
Fawn Lawn clear stamps are cute, whimsical, and even a bit quirky, but one thing they all have in common is the ability to inspire creativity in everyone. Don't forget to check out their Flickr and Facebook pages, follow them on Twitter and read their blog. They love to feature their customers and give away free stuff!
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog, will be the inspiration for the next challenge and can be a guest Chef for our QuickFire. And . . . one incredibly lucky, randomly picked player will win a stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn.
Without further delay here's what our fabulous Top Chefs and Guest Chef have dished up with the recipe. Just click on the pictures to go to the Chef's blog and get all the details.
Guest Chef Cheryl Gorka
Top Chef Dorcas Designs
Top Chef Peggy Marsh
Top Chef Linda McClain
Please remember that winners of the random drawing must claim their prize by the end of the next challenge. The more you enter, the more your chances are of winning.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, November 10, 8:00 PM EST to join the party. I can't wait to see what else you dish up for us.