My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather.
~ Terri Guillemets
It's Party Time again! But, you know, before we get to that, we have some unfinished business from our last party, FTR24. Congratulations to:
Cleota ! You won the random drawing. Contact me at email@example.com to claim your amazing prize packet from Lawn Fawn.
It was so much fun watching the entries come in celebrating both Fall and Winter – and what amazing entries they were! Congratulations to Tracy MacDonald! Your four little robins just blew us away with all the beautiful details and fun ingredients. We can't wait to follow your recipe for the Catered Crop Linking Party #25.
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is as easy as a song. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, etc.) in Tracy's projects. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinkz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
Here's your FTR25 recipe – hold on to your hats because it's a fun one!
- Papers: Kraft, chipboard
- Colors: kraft, black, cream, red, and green
- Images: birds, winter scene, hollies and berries, swirls, Christmas
- Ink: pencils, distress ink
- Tools: embossing folder, die cuts, circle punch, lace and/or scallop edges
- Miscellaneous: ribbon, pearls, fishtail tags
- Techniques: layers and layers, dry embossing, distressing
We have a Texas size treat for one lucky player.
I'm crazy excited that Texana Designs is here. I've been counting the days until they could join our party. Texana Designs is the brain child of my sweet friend, native born Texan Jimmye Sue Mitchell, and her darling daughter Maggie. Their rubber stamp images with a Texas flair are all designed by native Texan artists. But, don't reckon ya'll have to have a Texas twang to play with their stamps – there's a whole shootin' match of fun images to suit yer fancy.
As always, the winning entry gets an "I Baked it Best" button to put on their blog and one incredibly lucky, randomly picked player will win a a $25.00 gift certificate to Texana Designs.
Just click on the link below to join the Catered Crop party. You have until Thursday, November 24, 8:00 PM EST. Swing back by here next Sunday when our Catered Crop Top Chefs, Guest Chef and a special Top Chef Emeritus will dish up their culinary delights using Tracy's recipe.