Get well cards have become so humorous
that if you don't get sick you're missing half the fun.
~ Flip Wilson
We're shaking things up at Catered Crop. This month, our Follow the Recipe challenge is part of a month-long "year in review" with different themes each week! Last week I had a blast looking at all your favorite Thank You cards from 2011. I love that Tricia Traxler took the opportunity to use the Thank You theme to express our gratitude to our armed service men and women. Her card is stunning.
I know, we're breaking the rules. Most challenges ask you not to link back to previous projects. Well, forget those rules! Go back into your archives and pull out your favorites from 2011. This week our theme is Get Well cards. And, here are the favorite Get Well cards our Top Chef designers picked from their 2011 archives. Just click on the picture to go to their original blog post.
So . . . here are the rules for playing . . . there are very few rules.
- Link up your favorite Get Well cards from 2011, including, if you prefer, any you make this week.
- Keep the party going and fun by leaving a comment on the projects of the two people who posted in front of you.
- This party ends at 8:00 PM on Saturday, December 10, and we'll start another one on Sunday, December 11 (so be thinking about your favorite Birthday card for next week).
- Enter as often as you'd like.
- Feel free to leave a comment about why this is your favorite 2011 Thank you card.
I can't wait to see your 2011 showcase!