Be Mine

Open your heart
and take us in,
Love – love and me.
   ~ W.E. Henley

Mr. Catered Crop and I have been married for 30 years. I know, crazy, right? He leaves his socks all around the house. He loses his keys. He snores . . .

So why in Heaven's name would I make him a Valentine's card that says he's amazing in every way?

MFT Be Mine Valentine Card

Well, because I forget to turn out the lights. I never take out the trash. And I lose my phone charger.

He forgives me all my little quirks and he's my constant and reliable friend. He lets me know I could never disappoint him and he will always love me.

He's amazing in every way that matters!

MFT Be MIne Valentine Card

So . . . I made Mr. Catered Crop some more goodies.

From some cheapy Ikea spice jars like these (yes, he appreciates frugal):

rajtan-spice-jar

I made this little jar to hold some Twizzler bites.

Valentine Spice Jar

My daughter loves to give me crafty things which is really a throw-down challenge to make something. Since she's so insanely creative, it's quite a serious challenge. This Christmas she gave me a bag of colorful pompoms from Anthropologie. Turned out kind of cute, don't you think? Bam!

Hugs and Kisses Lollipop Holder

Oh, and, you know he's "Just my Type," so, for giggles and grins, I photographed my goodies for my Tom with a toy typewriter I found at a flea market find recently. (Love them flea market finds!) This was just like the one my Grandma Black kept at her house for us.

Deluxe Dial Typewriter

You're welcome Catered Crop. Sorry I ate the lollipops.

My Favorite Things Teaser Time

It's day four of the My Favorite Things (MFT) Teasers for the latest release. I'm helping MFT reveal the new Lollipop Additions – Love set that coordinates with the Lollipop Treat Die-namics.

Now, I love a good lollipop. (You notice, there aren't any lollipops in my pictures. I ate them all!) But, as you can see from my card and Twizzler jar, you can use this set for other things besides just lollipops.

MFT Die-namics Lollipop Additions Love

I used two other new Die-namics. You can never have too many hearts, right?

My Favorite Things Layered Heart Border

MFT Die-namics Heart STAX

And, this incredibly juicy black ink is new this month.

MFT Black Licorice Dye Ink

Here are the other goodies available in the My Favorite Things Boutique today.

Other ingredients include My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad, Vintage Lace, Vintage J & P Coats Seam Binding, Ikea RAJTAN Spice Jar, Anthropologie bag of pompoms, and Twizzlers Bites (5 ounce box).

Valentine Treats

1. OMG!! I am LOVING all of your creations for today, but those lollipop boxes with the pompous are TOO CUTE!! Also loving that typewriter!! :). THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! :)

2. Congrats on 30 years (we’re headed for 34–hard to believe!). Your projects are wonderful, but my favorite is your fabulous card!
    Greta H recently posted . . . Thank You KindlyMy Profile

3. Love the red and black color combo! Love that adorable typewriter too! What fun!
    Flea market finds are the best! ;)
    Jill Norwood recently posted . . . Love UMy Profile

4. Love the color combo you used for these projects! Just beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary! I’m only at 18 but we’ll be there some day!!
    Diana Soling recently posted . . . Thanks A Ton!My Profile

5. the treat holders are adorable!

6. colleen h says:

love the candy jars, cute gift

7. Everything is fabulous!

8. I LOVE those pom poms! And I love the way you used the Lollipop Additions on those cute jars (I have some of those cute jars!). What a great idea! Wonderful job! And, of course, the card was great, too!

9. Tricia Barber says:

This is so sweet!! What a lucky man! Love the pom poms!! I just love all your creations and the colors!! Lovely!

10. Queen Mary says:

Linda you crack me up in every way! Your interpretations of these products are killer bee! (for some reason I’m saying that a lot these days – I’m pretty sure it meant “really cool” when it was popular)
    I often refer to my husband as a saint and when people balk, I say, “Oh, he still farts and belches and puts his pants on one leg at a time, but he puts up with me,” and those who know me best nod sagely and say, “Ah, yes, a saint.”

11. WOW how cute, love the pompoms! Gorgeous card too! lucky Mr.Tom

12. Thank you for sharing the gift items. Wish you a very happy new year and a wonderful life ahead! Best of luck! the presents are really wonderful and how much do they cost? and “be mine” is really a wonderful tag word!

13. Gorgeous creations! I really love the card.

14. Absolutely fantastic!! Love your colour scheme!!
    Tracey recently posted . . . 12 of 2012My Profile

15. Wow!! These are all just fantastic.
    Deborah Frings recently posted . . . Waltzingmouse Secret Santa ….My Profile

16. fabulous designs and colors
    Holly AKA KopyKat recently posted . . . You Make my Heart SingMy Profile

17. Fabulous!!! Oh my! I love reading your posts as much as I enjoy seeing all the goodies!!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! Just gorgeous! And isn’t that the truth, I try and remember when my DH of 23 years makes me crazy…that I am ….um…..not exactly perfect to live with either!!! What a wonderful decoration for the glass treat holders! Stunning projects, all!
    AngieB recently posted . . . Speedy Fox & Friends 141 – Recycle a Christmas CardMy Profile

18. All of your projects are gorgeous. I love the little jars the most.

19. SO SO SO stinkin’ sweet Linda!

20. Such fun projects, I love the projects you have created with this release

21. Pat McCleary says:

What fun ideas you have.

22. You are forgiven for eating all of the lollipops. It’s easy to understand how that could happen ;) Besides, you made such amazing projects, who needs lollipops?
    Toni Storie recently posted . . . Friends and New YearsMy Profile

23. Lol….love that you shared about “Mr. Catered Crop.” :)

24. Betty Sue says:

Your card Rocks the red and black!! And you made those “cheap” little jars look amazing!

25. Oh my goodness! Those are absolutely adorable!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron?

26. Wow, these are all so amazing. Love the cute little jars and your sweet card.

27. Rosemary D says:

everything you make is fabulous! your projects today are just amazing!!!

28. Alexis Santoro says:

Great colors!!!

29. Love these projects today

30. Anonymous says:

Cute projects.

31. Very nice card for the mister. I love your jars too, so cute.