I lied on my Weight Watchers list.
I put down that I had three eggs . . .
but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs.
~ Comedian Caroline Rhea
Yeah, Weight Watchers loves me. I cheat all the time, which is why they continue to collect money from me every month . . .
But, I think even Weight Watchers would agree that these eggs are safe – and even up town. (Love that herringbone egg.)
Here's the inside of the card – Chevrons and Lace.
It's day one of the My Favorite Things (MFT) Teasers – our peaks at the newest stamps and dies. Today, we're featuring Lisa Johnson's latest designs: Embellished Eggs, Spring Backgrounds and the coordinating Die-namics, Easter Elements.
I had so much fun with these new toys.
- I stamped the larger eggs from the Embellished Eggs set with Watermark Ink and heat embossed with two different embossing powders (white and a chunky, vintage rose with gold speckles). Then I cut the eggs out with the Easter Elements Die-namics.
- I stamped the green grass with the herringbone background from Spring Background set with a Watermark Ink for just a little soft pattern.
- I stamped the flowers from the Spring Background set with Kraft ink onto Kraft paper for a tone-on-tone look.
I used the sketch from the Guest Designer contest going on now. Check out the forum for details on how you can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
Here are the details about the upcoming My Favorite Things release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8:00 -10:00 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10:00 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- Click on over to the MFT Blog now to see all the teasers for today. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of two $10.00 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 4 just before the release party on the MFT blog.
And, here are all the ingredients I used that are available now in the My Favorite Things Boutique.
Finished size: 5-1/2" by 4-1/4". Other ingredients include gold cord, vintage lace, VersaMark Watermark ink, Stampin' Up! Winter White embossing powder, Stampendous Vintage Embossing Powder, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad.Pin It