Spring is nature's way of saying,
~ Robin Williams
What do you get when you cross S'mores with Marshmallow Peeps?
Let me just say – it wasn't easy finding fresh Marshmallow Peeps in early February. But, I searched the globe (or at least every candy source in town).
To make and eat these S'meeps . . .
- Place two squares of chocolate on one half of a graham cracker.
- Top with one Peep chick or two Peep bunnies.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 10 seconds. Rest for a few seconds to make sure the Peep doesn’t explode. Continue to cook in 10-second intervals until soft.
- Place the other half of the graham cracker on top and let it sit for at least 30 seconds to let the chocolate melt.
Smash down and enjoy!
Turns out, this makes a pretty cute topper for some cake balls, too.
Tips & Techniques
This Woven Basket Die-namic has very sweet and soft basket-weave embossing. To bring it out a bit I sponged on some chalk ink. You can even use the basket-weave embossing from this Die-namic to emboss something small, like the tag on the basket.
Here are the rest of the ingredients.
Additional ingredients: Colorbox Alabaster Chalk Ink, American Crafts Twine, Silk Ribbon, VersaMark Watermark Ink, Stampendous Sunny Yellow Pastel Embossing Powder, Glitter Ritz Transparent Mirco Fine Cool Highlight glitter, and Sookwang adhesive sheet.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8:00 to 10:00 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10:00 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- If you'd like to see all the designers' posts for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog now. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of two $10.00 gift certificates given away daily.
And while we are at it, how about we make your life even easier with a "cheat sheet" of all that's new? Head over to the MFT Blog to print out a shopping list.Pin It