you quack me up

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
~Victor Borge

YouQuackMeUp

That Victor Borge was a smart and very funny man. But you know what else shortens the distance between people? – A good blog hop! Welcome to the Perfect Paper Crafting first ever Brand Ambassador Blog Hop.

Blog Hop

If you just joined us from Cathy Rigby’s place and are new to Catered Crop, well, welcome. What took you so long to get here? Just kidding . . . I’m Linda McClain, and I’m thrilled as peach to have you.

If you didn’t join the blog hop at the beginning, you can jump on here: Perfect Paper Crafting. Leave a comment at each stop between now and April 4 for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to SugarPea Designs or a $50 gift certificate to Perfect Paper Crafting’s on-line store. I’m crazy excited to be joining all these talented fellow Brand Ambassadors.

The Perfect Layers tool is like scissors and adhesive to me. I grab it with nearly every project I make. And, now that it comes in a Mini size – it’s even more perfect. I don’t think it will ever leave my desk top.

Remember to enter the code catered5% when you shop at Perfect Paper Crafting to get the special Catered Crop Discount.

I have a simple card that has just a pop of orange color thanks to the Perfect Layers Mini.

LuckyDucky

I had to add a little duck in honor of our current “Put a Bird On It” Catered Crop Challenge. Here are the rest of the ingredients.

Thanks for hopping by. I hope you come back soon and hang out with me some more. Until then, enjoy your next stop on the blog hop to join Leigh Brunton.

Siggy

1. What a great card, love the layers and the crisp clean colors too! ~Diane

2. Debbie V says:

Your card certainly quacks me up – love the polka dot background and the layers!

3. Your fun and super cute card quacked me up for sure LOL! Adorbs!
    Leigh S-B of leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com

4. Sandi MG says:

What a cute card. All the bright colors reminds me of Spring. YA!

5. Oh my goodness, Linda! This is the cutest card! Love the Verve ducky – and the sentiment is so much fun. Great job showcasing the new Mini’s – fun hopping with you today!
    Patti J. recently posted . . . Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador Blog HopMy Profile

6. Great card…love the colors…so fun!

7. Your card is ducky! (had to say it, he he) No kidding – it’s a wonderful card. I love the fact that you used orange. You don’t often see orange on a card. :)

8. Anonymous says:

A really FUN card…love it!

9. A really FUN card…love it!

10. Deborah S says:

Your card is adorable love that duck of course all the layers are perfect lol great hop I love this smaller tool I have the larger one but this will make card making soooooo much easier!

11. Cute card. Love the pretty colors. Nice and clean looking.
    Anne Matthews recently posted . . . CARDZ TV CHALLENGE #3 NEW BABYMy Profile

12. Oh Love the pop of orange, WOW! And love the V. B. quote too. LOL He was a very funny man. And you are so right about the blog hop too. Man have I seen some great talent on this hop.
    Nana Rogers recently posted . . . Dinner Greek styleMy Profile

13. I’ve always wondered how card makers get such perfect mats. The secret is out! I love the pop of orange too.

14. Jean Bullock says:

Delightful card. I love how you popped the duck and circles. Looks great.

15. Kristin baten says:

Love the colors and the ducky is so cute!

16. What an adorable card. It makes me smile, such a happy and cheerful card! TFS!

17. Really like the polka dots. Great colors

18. I LOVE this card!!!! It’s so cute and happy, and the colors are just perfect! I think it’s great that you used patterned paper for the duck. You’ve inspired me to try :)
    Polka Dot Rosie recently posted . . . Stencils still make little kids happy :)My Profile

19. karen ward says:

What a bright and cheeful card.

20. Love the colors on this fun little card. The layering really makes it pop. Thanks for sharing!

21. fun adorable card!
    wendy recently posted . . . Exciting NewsMy Profile

22. Your card is so cute! I love it!!

23. Darling card – so Easter!

24. Rosie Waldt says:

Everyone needs something to smile about and this is the card that will do it – sooooooo cute.

25. Jennyfer L says:

A lovely card with awesome colors! Love, love, love!!!

26. Love the bright colors!!! Wonderful card!
    Lynda recently posted . . . Time for a Chi Chi Memories hop!!!My Profile

27. Jeanie J says:

Love the card and the bright colors.

28. This is so cute!!! I Love that adorable duck in his pattern pieced cuteness! And the bright colors are so fun. Love it!

29. Very cute card!

30. What a sweet image and love the papers you have used. Cutting the layers with the tool looks as though it makes a good finish easier to achieve.

31. That is the cutest duck! Love this card; it’s so darn cheerful!
    Toodie recently posted . . . Let’s Do the Chai Chai…My Profile

32. Janet Ireland says:

polka dots rock! Coloured polka dots with a cute duck definitely rock! Thanks!

33. I love the duck!!!