I distressed the Baja Blue layer inside the circle and then added Distress Sparkles for some drama. Here's the inside.
The details for the framed Bella and Bronte and how I altered the frame itself are here. Here are the Copic Markers and the rest of the recipe for the card.
- Embellishments – A button from my Mom's button jar and Dress It Up Lone Stars buttons
- Fibers – Michael's ribbon
- Ink – Copic Markers (see above)
- Paper – Neenah; Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette cardstock; Creative Imaginations Debbie Mumm
- Stamps – Mo's Digital Pencil Bella and Bronte
- Tools – Outside Card: Stampin' Up! Jewelry Tag punch, Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Cuttlebug Folder. Inside Card: EK Success 1-3/8", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" circle punches, Stampin' Up! Border Scallop Trim punch
- Misc. – SU Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom Stampin' Pastels, Tim Holz Distress Stickles (Rock Candy)
It's been a blast being Mo's guest designer for March. Thanks to the team at Mo's Digital Challenge for being so fun to work with! Be sure to check out all their great inspiration for this week's sketch challenge.